Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A New Outlook

First off, i would like to say "Welcome!" to my blog. I will be documenting events around myself, my city and internationally as well. I want to be able to keep things always interesting and tackling the stories that seem to be on the rise as well as appeal to everyone and myself.


As a current university student, in one of my classes, we are required to start up a blog and see where it takes us in the world. So not only is this an assignment, i want it to be more than that. It's an experiment. It's something to test out, to see if people do listen to what i have to say. I want to be able to evoke my opinions and begin something grand and majestic. As Lao-Tzu said "The longest journey begins with a single step," so here i am, placing one foot out and attempting to walk.




This blog will be a source for opinions on "new technology, the music industry, gaming, space" and anything else that captures my interests as well as everyone's. Everyday i want to be able to post articles that affect not only the environment around me, but affect the world.

In the mean time i would like to share with you all various websites that i am currently using and working on.

My YouTube Channel

My Twitter

My SoundCloud

All pretty easy to remember as they are all under the name "RustleXer". Feel free to check out those to keep updated with my latest happenings as well as new music composed by myself on either YouTube or SoundCloud.

I will leave you all with one last quote that has resonated within my heart and soul for many years now. I quote from Tom Delonge from one of the most famous bands in the world blink-182 and his side project Angels & Airwaves,
"If you can really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you, and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself".

1 comment:

Contantrum said...

Great quotes!
Looking forward to more!